When buying a home in the United States you may be asked to provide the following documentation to establish sufficient income for a mortgage (documentation will vary depending upon whether you are a domestic buyer or a foreign national buyer):
• Two forms of identification
• Application fee (cost of appraisal and credit report)
• Legible sales contract signed by Buyers and Sellers
• Social security number of all domestic applicants
• Complete address for the past 2 years (including name and
address of landlords for past 24 months)
• Name, address, and all income earned from all employers for
past 24 months
• Copies of previous two years W-2 forms
• Copy of most recent year-to-date pay stub
• Loan documentation showing name, address, account number,
monthly payment and current balance for: installment loans, revolving charge accounts, student loans, mortgage loans, and auto loans
• Three months bank statements showing name, address, account
number, and balance of all deposit accounts, including
checking accounts, savings accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
• If you choose to include income from Child Support/Alimony
bring copies of court records of canceled checks showing receipt of payment
• Reference letters from the foreign buyers bank
• B-1 or B-2 visitor's visa (depending on nationality)
Foreign buyers often pay cash as it is a much easier and quicker process for them rather than securing a mortgage. However, when trying to secure a mortgage a foreign buyer should expect to make a 30% downpayment.
As a Paranormal Real Estate Agent,
we can help the Buyer determine if their potential
home is a "Non-Haunted" or a "Haunted" house in addition to our traditional real estate services. This adds one more dimension toward the Buyer's
"Piece of Mind".
Different lifestyles demand different styles of homes and as your paranormal real estate agent it is our job to guide you through-out the entire home buying process, from pre-qualifying, home selection, and making a "haunting" determination, all the way through to the contract negotiations and closing. The "Brokerage Fee Is Paid By The Seller", so the services of your paranormal real estate agent are FREE OF CHARGE to you as the Buyer.
The purchase of your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make, so your paranormal real estate agent will carefully assist you through every step of the way with the following:
• Make a"Haunting" determination
• Selection of location
• Home and property selection
• Contract negotiations
• Mortgage application
• Financing process
• Various inspections performed
• Obtain Homeowners Insurance
• Closing the transaction
Homeowners insurance is required by all mortgage lenders to protect the home from any potential damage. Insurance costs will vary depending upon the size of the home and location.
International buyers must consider property taxes when buying a home in the United States. The taxes vary by state and county depending on the area and value of the property.
How To Buy A Haunted House
Real Estate Places
to Spooky Spaces, LLC
We can help Buyers
find a Non-Haunted
or a Haunted House!
Website Designed by Tami Beckel of Seashells By The Seashore, LLC for Real Estate Places To Spooky Spaces and Key West Paranormal Society 2012
Our sister team
on Long Island
Real Estate Places To Spooky Spaces, LLC
We can help Buyers find a "Haunted"and "Non-Haunted" house!
Text or Phone: 941-587-4881